Tapestry Family Services is a full-service foster family agency established to serve children with varying levels of need. The care of the children is provided in family homes by specially trained foster families. Tapestry Family Services is recruiting dedicated resource families from the local community who are interested in opening their hearts and homes to children in need. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a resource parent or respite provider, please see our page on Becoming a Resource Parent or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hold your hand while you hold theirs.
Tapestry provides two levels of foster care: Treatment Foster Care and Intensive Treatment Foster Care.
Treatment Foster Care (TFC)
Tapestry’s Treatment Foster Care Program is for:
- Children between the ages of 0-18;
- Children who have been removed from their homes due to various reasons and are in need of a safe, stable and therapeutic environment. Children are referred for foster care with Tapestry Family Services from the County Department of Social Services.
- Children who have been impacted by trauma/abuse and/or neglect, but demonstrate ability to maintain in most environments.
Tapestry’s Intensive Treatment Foster Care Program is for:
- Children who demonstrate impairments in social, emotional and/or behavioral functioning, which necessitate more intensive therapeutic home environments and increased services to support an in-home placement.
- Children with challenges that put them at risk of placement in a group home;
- Children who are in group homes and could re-enter a family setting with the help of Tapestry’s services.