You have the right to:
- Request a restriction on uses and disclosures of your information.
- Obtain a paper copy of TFS Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Receive a paper copy of your records if criteria for release are met
- Have amendments filed in your record
- Obtain a listing of who has been given a copy of your information and how it has been used
Personally identifying information is any information that concerns your individuality and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, e-mail address or any other information that you submit or provide to TFS that identifies you individually.
Disclosure: TFS does not provide personally identifying or health information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. TFS may use unaffiliated companies to help maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information, but may not disclose it to other parities. TFS may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with treatment, payment, or regular business operating practices or legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request, or investigation, or as otherwise required by lay.
Privacy Violations: For any concerns related to suspected privacy breaches, a complaint may be filed with by completing the form (Complaint/Grievance Form) below or by calling the main office and asking to speak to the Compliance Officer.