Why Should You Refer Your Child?
- Tapestry offers a comprehensive, integrated approach to working with your child and family that fits their specific needs.
- Tapestry encourages the ongoing participation and collaboration with other agencies, if necessary, to assure a holistic and supportive approach to managing impairments.
- When applicable, we help to keep local children in our community, and/or in a family setting instead of more restrictive levels of care.
- Tapestry’s approach is working.
How To Refer:
- Anyone can make a referral for a child (i.e. caregiver, legal guardian, teacher, medical care provider, family members, the child themselves).
- Use our Secure Online Referral Form. This is a fast and easy way to refer a child. Simply submit the form online and someone from Tapestry will call you within two business days.
- Print out a Tapestry Family Services Referral Form and fill it out by hand. The referral can then be mailed or faxed to Tapestry Family Services at:
TAPESTRY FAMILY SERVICES
Fax: (707) 463-3318
Address: 169 Mason St., Suite 300, Ukiah, CA 95482
- Call us directly at 707-463-3300 ext 136 and we will connect you with our Intake Coordinator who will take the referral over the phone.